The MEN³ pre-shave is a gel that prepares your skin for the perfect shave.
This pre-shave provides an extra protective layer between your skin and the blade. The preparation with the pre-shave only takes 10 seconds but ensures that your razor glides better and you achieve a much closer shave without cuts. The MEN³ pre-shave is a small investment of time with a big result! For many men is this an unknown eye-opener.
MEN³ PRE-SHAVE IN BULLETPOINTS³
- The MEN³ pre-shave smoots & protects the skin and prevents razor burns
- Make the blade glide better (reduce your chance of nicks and cuts.)
- Soften and straighten the beard hairs
Can be used on dry or moistened beard area or scalp.
Slightly wet your beard area with with water or a hot towel.
Apply a dollop (about a pea-size) of the MEN³ Pre-Shave gel.Massage with circular motions and do not rinse but immediately soap with the brush and the MEN³ shaving cream.
Many people think that using pre-shave cream is an unnecessary time killer in your daily shaving routine. But if you want to achieve the perfect close shave look, you will need pre-shave cream and shaving cream together. The pre-shave cream sets up the shaving surface so that the shaving cream can create a luxe lather to guide the razor while shaving effortlessly.
A selection of the 15 nourishing and healing ingredients:
- Babassus oil: This non-greasy oil contains medicinal properties for easily irritated, dry and damaged eczema skin. It has antioxidant and moisturizing properties and softens the beard hairs.
- Shea butter: Contains soothing properties for psoriasis and eczema skin. Not comedogenic!
- Soy oil: Has an antioxidant effect and mainly contains vitamin E. Has skin-tightening and moisturizing properties.
- Tocopherol: This is the antioxidant superstar. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin. It will defend the cells (skin) against oxidation by free radicals (UV radiation from the sun) and thereby slow down the aging process, counteract erythrema (redness), swelling and wrinkle formation.